American Auto Glass has been BBB Accredited since 2007 for 8 years of continuous accreditation. The Better Business Bureau has determined that American Auto Glass LLC meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
What Does an A+ rating With The BBB Mean?
The BBB is not a paid advertisement, it is not a review site, it is a place to find out real information and about the level of service of real companies. American Auto Glass invites you to check out our competition on the BBB. American Auto Glass has 0 negative complaints. That is correct ZERO negative complaints. Our competition can not say that. The reason for the theperfect score on every single review and rating site, is that they make sure that every single customer is satisfied every time. They are owner owned and owner operated. No one cares about their business like the owner, and they are there to make sure that every customer in 100% happy with their auto glass service.
American Auto Glass LLC affirms that it meets and will abide by the following BBB standards.
- Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Have been operational (actively selling products or services) in any BBB service area for at least the most recent 12 months.
- Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable jurisdictions; provide all license and bonding information upon application for BBB accreditation; and provide periodic updates upon request of BBB.
- Be free from government action that demonstrates a significant failure to support BBB ethical principles in marketplace transactions (this requires a determination by BBB as to the nature of any violation, whether it was caused or condoned by management, and actions taken to resolve underlying issues that led to the government action).
- Be free of an unsatisfactory rating and maintain at least a B rating at the accrediting BBB and the BBB where it is headquartered, if different.
- In its relationship with BBB
- Meet all applicable standards within this Code of Business Practices
- Cooperate with BBB’s activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business’ industry.
- Honor any settlements, agreements or decisions reached as an outcome of a BBB dispute resolution process.
- Complete the required application and pay all monetary obligations to BBB in a timely manner
BBB Accreditation Process
Not every business is eligible for BBB Accreditation. Businesses must meet, commit to and maintain the BBB Code of Business Practices (Accreditation Standards) in order to be eligible for and maintain BBB Accreditation. The BBB Code of Business Practices represents sound advertising, selling and customer service practices that enhance customer trust and confidence in business. The Code is built on the BBB Standards for Trust, eight principles that summarize important elements of creating and maintaining trust in business.
In order to be eligible for Accreditation a business must complete an Accreditation application.
Upon receipt of a fully completed BBB Application for Accreditation, BBB staff:
- Reviews the application
- Researches the business and its principals
- Verifies the information presented in the application
- May request additional information
- May request proof of specific information on the application
- After the review and verification process, BBB will then evaluate if the business meets the BBB Code of Business Practices (Accreditation Standards).
Once BBB has finished its evaluation, the application for BBB Accreditation is either approved or denied. If the applicant is found in compliance with the BBB Code of Business Practices it will be presented to the BBB Board of Directors, or a committee of that board, for final approval. If the application is denied, BBB will contact the applicant, indicating the BBB Standard(s) that were not met and any recourse available to the applicant.